- currently: Enrolled in Doctoral Program Florida
Institute of Technology.
- 1993: Master of Science Florida Institute of
Technology- 3.8 GPA.
- 1982: Bachelor of Science with Honors Florida
Institute of Technology Science Education; minor in
- 1980: Associate & majority of Bachelor of Science
Florida State University– emphasis: Marine
- 2005- present Trainer: Apple Computer Professional
- 1999 - 2003 Florida Institute of Technology, Adjunct
Professor. Educational Technology, Science Methods,
Computer Science Education Methods.
- 1997- present: Stone Middle School– Technology
Instructor, Science Research Sponsor, & Network
- 1983-1997: Stone Junior High School Biology Honors
Instructor, Science Research Sponsor, and Technology
- 1994-1999: Florida Department of Education Science
Framework and Sunshine State Standards Project. Workshop
Provider and Framework Reviewer.
- 1994-2004: Online Projects Data Manager for Access
Excellence. Design & host web pages to compile,
search, and download research data into a common
- 1992-Present: Brevard County Schools & Florida
Institute of Technology. Workshop Provider for computer
applications and special issues in science
- 1992-1999: District Science Leadership Team.
- 1992: Brevard County School District Summer
Consultant contributor: Responsible Use of Animals in the
Classroom (School District Dissection Lab Policy).
- 1983-89: Space Coast Science Center, developed &
taught summer curriculum.
Academic & Professional Achievements
- 2002: Co-investigator $17K EPA grant awarded to study
Multi–Grade Environmental Programs Impact on
Academic Performance using web survey.
- 2002: Chair/Author Online Registration for Fla Assoc.
of Science Teachers Convention.
- 1999: Brevard Public Schools Award of Excellence For
contributions to educational technology in Brevard.
- 1996: Host The Governor of FL
- students demonstrated GPS, GIS & other
environmental science techniques
- Stone J.H.S.
- 1996: Participant Univ. of Central Florida's Global
- 1996: Invited Consultant By Apple Computer join to
five educators in San Jose to review science education
software for Curriculum Bundle.
- 1995: Member Fla. Science Institute's Environmental
Problem Solving through Quality Monitoring Curriculum
- 1995: Consultant Month-long Genentech's Summer
- 1994: Fellow– Access Excellence Pioneer Class
One of 100 Biology Teachers selected nationally by
National Science Teachers Association.
- 1992-4: Chairperson School Improvement Committee,
- 1994: Beta Test Participant Newton’s Apple
- 1993: Participant N.S.F. Global Environmental
Education Workshop Bilouxi, Mississippi. Selected from
Southeast Region, U.S.
- 1993: Participant N.S.F. Genethics Training Workshop,
Ball State Univ. Selected from Southeast Region,
- 1993: Participant N.S.F. National Diffusion Network
Training for Issue-Based Environmental Education.
- 1990: Participant Florida Videodisc Project.
Statewide applicant field.
- 1989: Melbourne Centennial’s Teacher of the
- Florida Association of Science Teachers- Lifetime